Fulbright Week April 3-7
The University Fellowships Office is hosting a week of events featuring opportunities available through the Fulbright U.S. Student Program. Fulbright offers grants for research, study or teaching in over 140 countries. Please join us for any session that interests you, even if you need to arrive late or leave early.
- Monday, April 3rd Fulbright 101: How to Get Started An overview of the opportunities, application processes and advice on applying for Fulbright 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm in 323 Boucke
- Tuesday, April 4th Panel Discussion: Fulbright English Teaching Assistanships A discussion of ETAs with alumni of the program 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm in Foster Auditorium, Paterno Library
- Wednesday, April 5th Info Session: Study or Research with Fulbright A look at planning a research or study Fulbright application 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm in 102 HUB
- Thursday, April 6th Info session: Fulbright Overview with Jennifer Connor from the Institute of International Education An opportunity to get your Fulbright questions answered by a representative from IIE who oversees the application process 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm in 312 Boucke
- Friday, April 7th Drop-in Hours A chance to ask questions about Fulbright, and learn how to get started 10:00 am – 12:00 pm in 321 Boucke Drop-in Hours A chance to ask questions about Fulbright, and learn how to get started 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm in 321 Boucke