We are the University Fellowships Office at Penn State.
We support all qualified students applying for competitive national and international fellowships. The office advocates for the academic, intellectual, and personal interests of students by promoting information about relevant fellowships. We also offer consultations during the application process, which can include feedback on written materials and interview preparation, to help individual students become competitive applicants.
The University Fellowships Office serves Penn State in the following ways:
- Informs undergraduates, faculty, and staff about major fellowship opportunities
- Helps students discover fellowship opportunities that match their goals and accomplishments
- Advises students through logistics of the fellowship application process
- Provides writing assistance on most fellowship application materials
- Prepares students for national fellowship interviews
- Coordinates the campus evaluation and selection process for fellowship awards when required
- Prepares official, university endorsement packages for selected fellowship nominees
In addition to serving current undergraduates, the office assists recent undergraduate alumni who are pursuing national awards requiring university endorsement. If you are an alumna/us interested in a fellowship opportunity, please contact our office at email@example.com or call (814) 863-8199 for more information.