Penn State's annual Undergraduate Exhibition communicates and celebrates the participation of undergraduate students from across the University in scholarly inquiry, research, and creative endeavors. The next Undergraduate Exhibition will take place in April 2020.
Students from all Penn State campuses are eligible to enter one of four formats for sharing research and creative inquiry:
- Engagement experience poster presentation: poster highlighting student achievements in engaged learning experiences (not a research poster)
- Research poster presentation: traditional research poster
- Oral research presentation: 5-minute presentation for disciplines or projects whom traditional research posters are not used (e.g., 5 minutes using one PowerPoint slide, an original piece of visual art)
- Performance: 5-minute performance of work (e.g., music; writing or poetry reading; dance, theatre)
Questions about the Undergraduate Exhibition may be directed to Alan Rieck, Assistant Vice President and Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Education, at 814-863-1864 or email@example.com.
- Undergraduate student
- Must be principal contributor(s) to all projects submitted
- Personal details
- Proposal details (e.g., project title, area of entry, whether research is from a class-based project, presentation type, preferred time of judging)
- Short abstract (75 words)
- Name and contact information for faculty endorsement
Application Deadline - March 24, 2020
Applications must be submitted directly using the online application system.